Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I'm "FLYING"

   Whew!!! I did it! I am now a flybaby.
   That's right I completed all the first days baby steps. I made my bed when I got out of it, I got dressed, and I have just finished shining my sink. It looks awesome!!! I am officially a flybaby and it feels good. Next time though, I really should do the dishes before I shine the sink. LOL!!!
   I tried an experiment with the sink. On one side I followed all of flylady's instructions and on the other side I didn't soak the sink in bleach for 1 hour first. I have to say the side with the bleach is a lot shinier than the other. So next time, no skipping the bleaching part. It's alot liking trying to shine your nails without cleaning them first.
   Tonight I am going to begin working on my Control Journal. I am so excited and can't wait to get started. It feels really good to know that something even just one thing got completed before bed. Actually, three things...lol!