Monday, March 29, 2010

Book Review ~ Incans, Aztecs, Mayans

Topic 1 ~ Inca, Aztec & Mayans

Incans, Aztecs, Mayans by John Holzmann


I absolutely love this book! I like that it has short topics with one or two comprehension questions following the reading. I love that it includes notes for the "Adults" and sometimes for the "Student". I liked it when he made a point about why we needed to study other cultures and that we learn from the bad things people do just as much as the good things. The best part was all of the Bible knowledge included and the constant comparison between their religion and Christian religion. The author made three seperate parts: Inca, Aztec & Myan, but compared each to the others throughout the book. My rating is a strong 5.
Rating:
    5 ~ Mom
    3 ~ Jake (8 years old)
eChildblessedf